Monday, April 27, 2009

First 100 Days

I've been following the reports of President Obama's accomplishments during the first 100 days of his term with interest. I'm not sure what we can learn during such a short amount of time, but here's a start.

1) He's not George Bush.
2) He is handsomer and suaver than George Bush.
3) He might be spending my kids kids money right now (sorry future grandson/part cylon boy Zyklar 5000)
4) He's not George Bush.

But it did get me thinking. What the hell have I done in the past 100 days of any significance?

1) I taught my 2 year old son how to say "Monster Truck" in the monster truck "SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY" guy voice.
2) I joined Facebook. Realized I was old. Saw my sister and brother join as well. Felt younger.
3) I joined Twitter. I have 999,9999 less followers than Ashton Kutcher.
4) I started blogging.
5) I helped move my sister in law into an apartment the size of a Yugo. (but its a lovely place, Dee Dee)
6) I forgot my password to Twitter.
7) I backed my car out of the garage but inconveniently left the passenger side mirror in the garage.
8) I didn't authorize shooting any pirates, but did watch "Thor: Hammer of the Gods" on Sci-Fi.
9) I watched my 401K fund turn into "beer money" overnight.
10) I'm not George Bush either.

My 100 days grade: C-

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna bump you up to a solid "C" because you DID have to carry my heavy furniture and shit up six flights of stairs. And in general, made a really really hard day for me, well, less hard.

    ReplyDelete